Ancient records show that Myrrh was deemed so valuable that at times it was valued at its weight in gold. Myrrh essential oil is derived from the gummy resin of the small, thorny Myrrh tree and has been used for centuries for its internal and external health benefits. Myrrh has been used throughout history as a perfume, incense, and health aid. It was also employed in embalming and religious ceremonies. Myrrh has powerful cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat. It is also soothing to the skin—promoting a smooth, youthful-looking complexion—and promotes emotional balance and well-being.
Main Chemical Components:
Furanoedudesma 1, 3-diene, curzerene
- Powerful cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat
- Soothing to the skin; promotes a smooth, youthful-looking complexion
- Promotes emotional balance and well-being
• Add 1–2 drops to toothpaste for added cleansing benefits.
• Diffuse to help promote awareness and lift your mood.
• Add to your lotion/moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Add 1–2 drops to ¼ cup of water with a little agave or honey to help ease the stomach.*
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Amount: 15 mL
Part Number: 30160001
Wholesale price: € $55.00
Retail price: € 73.33
You can buy dōTERRA products for wholesale prices and earn money by inspiring others to join and take part in the dōTERRA health revolution by becoming a dōTERRA Wellness Advocate. Find out more:
*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. dōTERRA products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any dōTERRA product.