Cedarwood Essential Oil
Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood essential oil provides a myriad of health benefits that date back to biblical times. Cedarwood essential oil comes from the cedarwood tree which is native to cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to 100 feet. Reminiscent of its size and strength, Cedarwood has a grounding aroma that evokes feelings of wellness and vitality.
- Naturally repels insects*
- Promotes relaxation*
- Before exercising, massage one to two drops into your chest to maintain vitality throughout your workout.
- After a difficult day, diffuse Cedarwood to relax the mind and the body.
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops of Cedarwood to your facial toner or moisturizer for added clarifying properties.*
- After noticing a fresh skin imperfection, directly apply one drop to affected area to immediately improve the appearance
- Place one drop on a cotton ball and place in closets, storage boxes, or other areas to keep moths at bay.
- Add to mulch or topsoil to repel insects
- When a child wakes up scared, apply to the bottom of feet to return a peaceful feeling
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Amount: 15 mL
Part Number: 49300001
Wholesale price: €12.00
Retail price: €16.00
You can buy dōTERRA products for wholesale prices and earn money by inspiring others to join and take part in the dōTERRA health revolution by becoming a dōTERRA Wellness Advocate. Find out more:
*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. dōTERRA products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any dōTERRA product.